- What if?
- STAY AT HOME AND EAT WELL!
- Whales and Birds Need Fish and Krill, You Do Not!
- Eating Fish Food Is Optional
- We Are Being Manipulated
- Quit Taking Fish Oil
- Do Not Microwave Cholesterol
- No More Red Snapper?
- It’s getting worse, not better . . .
- Cholesterol Levels Running High?
- Beware of Flavors
- Shrimp – the good and the bad
- Choosing The Right Olive Oil
- Villains among EWG’s BPA-free “Best Players”
- PCC labels any high oleic oils in use
- Is It Really About the Wheat or the Gluten?
- Available at your local Co-op: Organic, non-GMO verified Gene-Silenced Food!
- Snopes on Wheat & Glyphosate Toxicity
- Sugar is as toxic as wheat — it is not about the gluten
- The Benefits of Bitters
- Intermittent Fasting in a Healthy Way
- Go ahead, cook with your good olive oil!
- Extra Virgin Olive or High Oleic Oil?
- Sometimes More Is Better
- Is Almond Flour Trouble?
- Don’t Let Familiarity Build Contempt
- Plasticizers are in our medicines and our supplements
- Reasons to Give Up Stevia
- Building Strong Bones
- Don’t Eat That!!!!
- Why I Avoid Canola and Think You Should As Well.
- Speaking Out Against High Oleic OIls
- Getting vitamin B without eating grains
- There is fat and there is fat. . .
- Is Soy Really A Ploy?
- Feel Free to Enjoy Your Cup of Coffee.
- Are We Becoming Fire Resistant?
- Nuts Are Good
- Forget Fasts and Detoxes
- Fish, measuring the good and the bad
- Fish trumps fish oil, fins down
- Choosing a Cooking Oil
- Another Reason to Avoid Juices
- Soy, friend or foe in breast cancer?
- Strong Bones Without Dairy??
- Whole Foods vs. Supplements
- Potential Soy Toxins Continued…
- Soy and mineral absorption (1)
- Soy and the Thyroid
- What is BPA-free exactly?
Category Archives: antioxidants
Cholesterol is an important part of healthy cell membranes. It also provides a scaffolding the body needs to make compounds such as vitamin D, other hormones, bile, and more. All of our cells make cholesterol but most is produced in … Continue reading
Extra virgin olive oil is to be the dominant fat on the TQI Diet. Some people hesitate to follow this fully, having been told that EVOO is too fragile to cook with and is no healthier than various high oleic … Continue reading
A new study of over 7000 older Italians at high risk for heart disease compared a low fat diet with a Mediterranean diet containing varying amounts of virgin and extra virgin olive oil. They followed the participants for nearly five years … Continue reading
Coffee drinkers can breathe a sigh of relief as they down their second or even third cup of coffee for the day: The latest coffee study shows no negative health effects accumulating over time. Coffee’s caffeine delivers a jolt that … Continue reading